To support your use of the toolkits, we offer the following:
- 2-3 hour toolkit overview to help decision-makers in organizations and districts to assess if their organization/school is ready to take on the concepts of the toolkit.
- 7-8 hour training for a team of facilitators from your organization/school. The team should include at least one administrator and 2-3 staff who will facilitate the use of the toolkit resources by leaders and staff.
- “Office Hours” for implementation coaching: open conference-phone calls scheduled throughout the year.
- Email and phone support as requested by trained facilitation teams.
We have some Facilitation Team Training scheduled! Please consider registering a team.
Toolkit Facilitation Team Training:
- March 8th: at the Bourdini Center of FVTC – to register, Email Suzette (SUrbashich@rogershospital.org)
- March 14th: Fulfilling the Promise Conference at Osthoff Resort 9:00-4:00 – Register Here
- April 11: Allies in Mental Health CESA 6/7 – to register, Email Sue McKenzie (SMcKenzie@rogershospital.org)
- May 2: Prevent Suicide WI Preconference Kalahari WI Dells – Register Here
- Feb 7: WCASS conference Appleton 10:30-11:30am – Register Here
- April 11: Together for Children at Grand Geneva 8:30-10am – Register Here
- April 27: NAMI WI Conference Madison 2:45-4pm – Register Here
Office Hours for implementation coaching – Schools and Health and Human Services Toolkit (local and national callers welcome):
Call into the conference line 262-646-1000 passcode 37493#
- Nov 15th 8:30-9:30
- March 12th 8:30-9:30
- August 7th 8:30-9:30
If you are one of the many out of state folks who recently signed into the toolkit, WELCOME and please feel free to contact us to discuss how to move the work forward in your organization/region.