To support your use of the toolkits, we offer the following:
- 2-3 hour toolkit overview to help decision makers in organizations and districts to assess if their organization/school is ready to take on the concepts of the toolkit.
- 7-8 hour training for a team of facilitators from your organization/school. The team should include at least one administrator and 2-3 staff who will facilitate the use of the toolkit resources by leaders and staff.
- “Office Hours” for implementation coaching: open conference-phone calls scheduled throughout the year.
- Email and phone support as requested by trained facilitation teams.
We have some Facilitation Team Trainings scheduled! Please consider registering a team.
Toolkit Facilitation Team Trainings:
- Dec 5th Heart of Successful Schools Conference – at Glacier Canyon Lodge in the Dells preconference – Register Here
- Jan 11th Burleigh Elementary School – to register, Email Sue McKenzie (SMcKenzie@rogershospital.org)
- January 22nd at the Bordini Center Fox Valley Tech 9:00-3:30 $100/team plus $10/person for lunch – to register, email Sue McKenzie (SMcKenzie@rogershospital.org)
- March 14th Fulfilling the Promise Conference at Osthoff Resort 9:00-4:00 (register through conference website)
Combined Schools and Health and Human Services Toolkit
Dates are being set up for January and February 2019 in the Fox Valley and Southwest region. Let us know if you are interested so we can be sure to alert you to those dates when they are set.
Office Hours for implementation coaching – Schools and Health and Human Services Toolkit (local and national callers welcome):
Call into the conference line 262-646-1000 passcode 37493#
- Nov 15th 8:30-9:30
- March 12th 8:30-9:30
- August 7th 8:30-9:30
If you are one of the many out of state folks who recently signed into the toolkit, WELCOME and please feel free to contact us to discuss how to move the work forward in your organization/region.